Faith and Betrayal
Inquisitor Sand of the Ordo Xenos and Known Acolytes
Using their skills and talents, these Inquisition Acolytes are responsible for the investigating of heresy and other dangers that threaten to disrupt and destroy the Imperium. Stationed primarily in the Calixis Sector, they have traveled throughout the sector and beyond in the process of their investigations. Many of these investigations are full of peril and the stakes to the group, as well as the Imperium at large, are high and death is often moments away- a few of the Acolytes have already paid the ultimate price in the performance of their duties.
Current and past known Acolytes of Inquisitor Sand consist of the following personnel:
Cell C1: Romulus Cell:
- Inquisitor Gramen Sand
- Mir (“Red”)- Former Imperial Guardsman of the Cadian Army now Crusader
- Quint- Former Metallican Ganger now one of Inquisitor Sand’s Interrogators
- Hadrian- Tech-Priest and loyal servant of the Adeptus Mechanicus
- Sister Uriel- Sister of Battle Hospitaller
Cell C2: Rennassiance Cell:
- Vern- Tech-Priest and loyal servant of the Adeptus Mechanicus
- Xerxes- Assassin and wanted criminal on the planet of Sepheris Secundus (by order of Queen Lachryma III’s Royal Family)
- Pullo- Scum and last survivor of Orbital Stat098.3457
- Soloman Gann- Seneschal
- Tiberius- Templar Calix of the Scholastica Psykana
- Gavin Sufal- former Maccabean Janissary now in the employ of the Inquisition
Cell C8: Red Cell:
- Acolyte Cell led by Legate Investigator Mir that was deactivated upon Mir’s transition to the Crusader Path as Inquisitor Sand’s personal bodyguard. Other members of the Cell included Quint, Rasar, Hadrian, Lysandros and Sister Uriel.
Cell 15: Razor Cell:
- Titus- Mind-Cleansed former Imperial Guardsman of the Cadian Army
- Thodinna- Adept and Researcher
- Gregoi- Sanctioned Psyker
- Artandis Jaxx- Former Arbitrator and Judge, now one of Inquisitor Sand’s Interrogators
- Praetus- Sanctioned Psyker and Diplomat
- Maximus- Void-born Scum adventurer on the path of life
Cell 17: Raptor Cell:
- Jezail (Jez)- Feral-world Guardswoman with impressive biceps
- Lupus- Priest of the Ecclesiarchy with sometimes loose adherence to the Imperial Creed
- Silvain- Imperial Missionary that is Lupus’ conservative opposite
- Godwin- Navigator from a family with long-time service to the Imperial Navy
- Jak- a hulking human with brawn and constitution to match an Ogryn
- Kel Sanus a.k.a. “Bishop”- Seneschal and spy
Cell C20: Reserve Cell:
- Luck- a teenage girl in the care and employ of Interrogator Quint
- Flak- a former Penal Legion Guardsman with an obsession for flamers
- Jonas Leman- Sanctioned Imperial Psyker (current whereabouts unknown)
- Lazerus Geth- Sanctioned Imperial Psyker who was possessed by a daemon and escaped incarceration (current whereabouts unknown).
- Lysandros- Arbitrator that was killed in the Blind Tesseract during the investigation of the Haarlock Legacy on the planet of Mara.
- Metalus- Priest of the Ecclesiarchy and former Inquisition Acolyte killed fighting the Daemon, Tsyiak, on the planet of Iocanthos.
- Rasar- Feral-born Assassin that is missing and presumed dead at the hands of daemons duing the final hours of the investigation of the House of Dust and Ash.
- Rylak- Imperial-born Assassin with a taste for long-range who sacrificed himself to manually detonate an exterminatus weapon on the planet of Faldon Kise to stop a Genestealer infestation.
- Strang- Former Imperial Guardsman of the Cadian Army killed in action by Serrated Query Agents on Scintilla
- Valen Ka’Jan- Sinophian Assassin that was terminated by his fellow Acolytes when he was found to be daemon possessed.